SAN BORRA'S WEBLOG

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Who am I????

Who AM I ????
The most rhetorical question...isnt it? Or is it called "Self Discovery"?

Since when did we have to know what we really know?
Since when did we have to grope in darkness as to what we really are?
Since when did we start losing touch with our own self????

On a crazy afternoon at work, i suddenly realized something. I had held on to something so subconsciously, that i wasnt even aware of it. I realized it was time i either did something about it or let go of the thought. It was like a dream. A dream that either had to be fulfilled or destroyed. And i instantly knew what i had to do...

And so begins my journey to the center of my soul....

Crappy thought # 1:
No one can go back and change a bad beginning, but anyone can start NOW and create a successful ending!