SAN BORRA'S WEBLOG

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Comments??

I recently put up a counter on my blog, just to see how many people hit my page everyday. The numbers are pretty good ( i am bragging a bit here :-)). Although i cannot say where the hits come from, i at least know that some other humans read my blog! So this is where it gets interesting. When we read something, people like to know what others think about the post. Its Natural! So it would be great if i could see some comments too...that way i get to know people...and also what they think...lets drop the curtains and staying behind shadows and actively interact and move along!

Today is the day my blog officially made 5000 'unique' hits and i checked on technorati...my blog worth was around $5,071 today! :-P not that i am planning monetarize it..but it was news to know! It is availabe at http://www.business-opportunities.biz/projects/how-much-is-your-blog-worth/